Friday, December 10, 2010

Making Your Own Music

I've always enjoyed making my own music.  When I was young I loved to sing.  We didn't own a piano, but I wanted to learn to play the piano.  A friend taught me a little bit, but I didn't have a piano to practice on.  When I was twelve my parents bought me a used flute which allowed me to join the school band.  Recently I came across Sonic Producer.  This software fascinates me as it allows one to create music using several different instrumental sounds.  I have tried creating photo videos, but I have found it frustrating when trying to add music because of copyright issues.  With Sonic Producer I can create my own music which is a lot of fun, and then I can use it as I see fit.

You could buy the software and create gifts with it like MP3's that could be saved to a computer or a MP3 player or burned to a CD.  You could add music to a photo video.  Then, of course, you could give the software as a gift to someone you know who loves creating music.  Sonic  Producer could be a very memorable gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment